Grassington House @Home
HOW TO COOK OR REHEAT YOUR TAKEAWAY MEAL
- Pre heat oven to 190-200oC Gas Mark 5
- Cook the Wellington dish for 20 minutes then remove from oven & rest for 10 minutes & serve
- Chive Fish Nage or Chicken Jus either warm in a small pan of hot water for 5 minutes in the vac bag or Cut the top of the bag of sauce and place in cup in the bag and microwave for 1 min approx, until hot.
- To cook the Wellington, pre heat the oven to 200̊c/180̊c/gas mark 6 & cook until golden & crisp 20-25 mins for medium-rare beef or 30 mins for medium.
- Allow to stand for 15 mins before serving in thick slices.
- Take the lid off the monkfish and place in a preheated oven @185C for 12-15 minutes. Please ensure the fish is cooked and piping hot all the way through before serving.
- Cut the top of the bag of sauce and place in cup in the bag and microwave for 1 min approx, until hot.
- Take the lid off and cook for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven 175 C – 347 F or Gas Mark 4
HONEY ROASTED CARROTS & PARSNIPS
- Place in the oven & cook for 20-25 minutes
ROAST NEW POTATOES
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and cooks for 20 – 25 minutes or until piping hot
- Remove lid and place in the oven & cook for 20 Mins
STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
- Place in oven on 160 C . Let the sticky toffee pudding reheat gently. Microwave sauce 20-30 seconds
SALTED CARAMEL FONDANT
- Pre heat oven to 180C. Place container in the oven with no lid for 6-8 minutes. Ensure it is warm in the middle.
RHUBARB & BLACKBERRY CRUMBLE
- Pre-heat oven to 180C place crumble topping on top of the crumble mix and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, ensure the middle of the crumble is hot before serving.
- Empty the bag of custard into a microwavable bowl and heat for 30-45 seconds, be careful not to overheat.
- Preheat oven to 185C. Place Tatin in the oven at 185C for 20-25 minutes, ensuring the product is cooked and hot.
WE HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY TAKE AWAY MEAL
PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS ALL COOKING GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO YOUR OVENS MICROWAVES POWER AND EFFICIENCY
Thank you for the order all orders for the following week to be mailed to email@example.com