V.I.P CELEBRATIONS WITH STYLE @ THE POD
Indulge in the ultimate dining experience for the discerning palette! Why not join us for a first-class adventure in our luxury POD @ Grassington House.
Come rain or shine, THE POD is a totally unique and safe way to enjoy any meal or event. Relax and let the team at Grassington House take care of everything. Award-winning menus from locally sourced produce, extensive drinks menu, your own waiter, your own choice of music on THE POD BOSE stereo system, complimentary Wifi connection, soft furnishings and so much more…
Perfect for supreme style and comfort, or just for exclusivity and that V.I.P. vibe, THE POD seats between 2-6 people and can be hired for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
Someone’s BIG birthday? It’s so good to celebrate any occasion again with family and friends! To make that birthday, anniversary or ‘party for absolutely no reason’ extra special… book THE POD. Sourcing those lovely extras is a Grassington House specialty from cakes and flowers to balloons, need personalised menus? No problem. Nothing is too much trouble @ THE POD.
Business meeting? Whether catering for an all-day meeting with a bespoke lunch menu or one of the fixed price offerings. THE POD has you covered.
Dinner in THE POD and an overnight stay? Grassington House has nine beautifully designed individual bedrooms, all furnished to perfection and created with luxury and comfort in mind.
Surprise a friend for their celebration? Vouchers for THE POD start from as little as £50. To talk about THE POD visit reception, call us on 01756 752406 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find all menus, rate cards and full terms & conditions below.
Unfortunately, there are no dogs allowed in THE POD.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The booker agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Unfortunately, we do not allow dogs in THE POD.
- Hire Charge - On booking THE POD, you will be required to pay the standard hire charge, and this is non-refundable.
- Menus - On receipt of your hire charge you will receive the menus that are available and you are politely requested to make your choices and advise us of final numbers, (between 2-6 people) 48 hours before your visit.
- Covid-19 - THE POD will be fully sanitised between each visit and please be advised that due to our Covid-19 best practises we will not be accepting payments by cash. Debit or Credit cards only.
- Time Slot - The time slot, indicated by your booking in THE POD has been allocated exclusively for you as our guests and must be adhered to. Failure to leave after your allocated slot will result in our team politely requesting that you vacate THE POD.
- Promotional Codes -There are no promotional codes for THE POD. Promotional codes that are redeemable via the ‘restaurant’ or ‘bedrooms’ at Grassington House are separate and apply only to the area/offer stated.
- Client liability for damage - You shall be held liable for any damage or loss (including any costs and expenses arising there by), suffered by Grassington House as a result of the event.
- Force Majeure - Grassington House will not be liable for any failure to comply with any contractual booking conditions to and by any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, storm, explosion, flood, Act of God, action of any Government or Governmental agency.
- Non-Smoking Policy - Grassington House enforces a strict non-smoking policy throughout the whole of the building. Failure to comply, especially in the hotel bedrooms, will result in a £250 charge.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol on premises - No wine or other beverage or food may be brought into the hotel or grounds by the client or guests for consumption on the premises.
- Hotel Reputation - At the absolute and unfettered discretion of the hotel, any function may be cancelled, even if paid in full, if the hotel has reasonable grounds for believing that the holding of such function would prejudice the reputation, good name, or standing of the hotel.
All prices include VAT - Grassington House reserves the right to change prices and specifications due to outside factors beyond our control.